Monday, May 12, 2014

"Let me clear my throat..": The Introduction

Hello. Welcome to The M.I.C.

This is all very new to me. Most of my blogs are very personal or silly (my main one being Adventures of a Crazy Woman) and I always try to write from a deep place within, regardless of what I'm writing.

I started thinking about all the talented and smart writers/thinkers that I know and I wanted to be able to broadcast their works and their minds to a wider audience. My mix of friends is unique and as a whole, I feel a very powerful force stirring.

M.I.C. stands for Mindful, Informed, Conscious. It's about being aware of the here and now. What's really going on in the world today? What are people passionate about?

It's about politics, religion, race, bullying, sexual orientation and everything inbetween and/or what happens when these worlds collide.

This blog will share my fellow writers' ideas, passions, and opinions. It's a sounding board for us to discuss our loves and hates. It's the microphone used to convey a message to the masses.

Actions do speak louder than words ...unless you're using The M.I.C.

Be mindful. Be informed. Stay conscious.


No comments:

Post a Comment